- minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are efficient;
- minimise toxic emissions through the strategic sourcing, selection and use of our vehicle fleet;
- contribute to long-term sustainability of the transport sector by setting targets to meet environment quality objectives, in particular air quality and noise guidelines;
- encourage the uptake of clean technologies for vehicles and fuel;
- actively promote recycling internally as well as among our customers and suppliers;
- source and promote product that minimises environmental impact;
- raise staff awareness of issues and enlist staff support in improving the company’s performance; and
- meet all environmental legislation that relates to the company.
ScenicNZ is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on our environment. This will be an ongoing and ever-developing process.